Please note that the terminology used in this article may differ from your account since labels such as term, class, session and so on are configurable per account.
- Select Classes > New Class to go to the New Class page.
2. Complete the details section by completing the class name, price and choose between per-session price (for example £6 per session) or a per-class or term pricing (for example £60 flat for the entire class).
Warning: The pricing scheme can not be changed once the class has been created. To change it you would need to duplicate or recreate the class.
Note: membermeister will automatically calculate the correct fee during an invoice run if you choose per-session pricing. Membermeister will use the number of active sessions/weeks and multiple this by the per-session price to arrive at the correct overall price per student.
Option: add Location information, pick a class colour (this shows on the calendar) and add students. Students can also be added later.
3. Complete the Schedule section by choosing a start and end time as well as a start date the number of weeks. Note: the session taking place on the start date needs to be included when counting the number of weeks.
4. For a custom schedule please select the Custom schedule option.
Note: This articles focuses on a regular schedule.
5. Select 'Create class' when you're ready to create the class.
Want to add a session or delete a session once you have created a class?
Delete a day / session
To delete first select the day/session you want to delete by clicking on it on the timeline. Then select delete.
Add a day / session
To add a new day/session select the more... button, then select Add session.