Follow these steps to export your data from RADar, the Royal Academy of Dance's software package.
1. Log on to RADar.
Select 'Reports', then 'Student Roll'
2. You should see the Student List
3. Select the first Student by clicking on their name
4. Scroll down to the bottom of the page, then whilst holding down the shift key select the last student record by clicking on their name. This will select all students.
5. Now right-click on the list of selected students and select ‘Export CSV file’.
The resulting CSV file is the file we need to import into membermeister.
6. You can export other reports in a similar way.
For example Reports > Family List, Reports > Student role or Reports > Register listing
Do not hesitate to contact us if you have any problems or questions.