What do the new reporting features do?
Do you need to find out specific information about a student or a class but are struggling to work it all out manually? Well a report is the way to go! Using our new reporting features you can create, run and save reports based on your specific needs. You may have questions like:
- How many active students aren’t enrolled in classes?
- Which students take 5 or more classes?
- Whose birthday is in December?
- Which students joined in 2018?
- Which class has been most profitable this year?
- Which class has the best attendance rate?
These are just a few examples of what you can do with the new reporting features. To get you started, here are the steps to find the new reporting tools, and how to access the reports we’ve set up for you. A video showing how to make your own reports is at the bottom of this article.
How do I access the student and class reports?
- Hover your mouse over the ‘Reports’ tab at the top of the screen and select 'Students and Classes'.
2. Here you can see a list of ready-made reports that we thought you would find useful. To access a report, click on the blue ‘View report’ link under each report name.
3. In this example, you can now see a list of all the students currently not enrolled into any classes.
From here you can review the list of students.
4. To change what information is currently displayed click ‘Display options’ on the button bar and tick or un-tick the relevant options.
5. The button bar has some additional tools:
- Tag these results - This will tag all the students in the report. If you are new to tagging, check out this handy guide.
- Send message - This will populate the message editor with the students listed.
- Download - This will save the report as a spreadsheet file.
How do I make my own report?
With a bit of practice it is easy to make your own report! Watch this video to get started.
If you need assistance at any time, please email [email protected]