To add one or more students to a class follow the steps below. You can also check this screen recording which shows the process.
- From the terms/class overview page select a class to bring up its details
- Click the 'Update' button to open the update window. A class without any students will also show a 'Add students' button which opens the same window.
- To add a student that is already saved in membermeister simply start typing a few letters of their name. Press return on your keyboard or click on the name to add them to the class.
- Brand new students can be added by selecting the 'Create and add new student' button
- Once you've added all students don't forget to select the 'Update' button to save. In most cases the default option of 'all classes/sessions' is the appropriate one.